ANEST IWATA's Basic Policy for Personal Information Protection
We, ANEST IWATA Corporation, and our subsidiaries (hereinafter, "Each Group Company") regard the proper handling of personal information as our social responsibility, establish this Personal Information Protection Policy, and will ensure that all employees working for Each Group Company comply with this Policy as we strive to protect personal information.
- We will handle personal information properly in compliance with laws related to protection of personal information.
- We will enact regulations on the handling of personal information and make those regulations well known to all employees working for Each Group Company. We will also supervise our contractors as necessary and appropriate.
- When handling your personal information, we will publish or otherwise notify you of the purpose of use of that information and will handle the personal information in accordance with its purpose of use.
- We will take the necessary measures and engage in proper management in order to prevent the leakage, loss, tampering and the like of personal information.
- We will never disclose or provide your personal information to any third party other than when necessary to do so for the protection of life, body or property except in the case:
- a) such disclosure is based on laws and regulations;
- b) you have consented to the disclosure; or
- c) the information to be disclosed is statistical data or the like from which you cannot be identified.
- We will respond to your requests to disclose, correct or delete, etc. personal information in good faith within reasonable reason.
Purpose of Use
Each Group Company may use the personal information that you have provided within the scope necessary for each of the following purposes in the course of business based on this Personal Information Protection Policy.
- To provide you with the products and services offered by Each Group Company as well as information related thereto
- To respond to your inquiries and requests, etc. and to provide you with materials, etc.
- To provide you with information about the exhibitions and lectures, etc. organized by Each Group Company or in which Each Group Company will participate
- To request your participation in surveys to assist product development and the improvement of services offered by Each Group Company
- For recruitment activities
- For the performance of obligations based on laws and regulations, etc.
If we collect your personal information for any purpose other than the above, we will publish or otherwise notify you of the purpose of use of that information and will use that personal information within the scope of use to which you have consented.
Each Group Company will jointly use personal information within the following scope:
- Scope of joint users
- ANEST IWATA Corporation and its subsidiaries
- Items of personal information to be jointly used
- Name, company name, department, position, address, telephone number, FAX number, e-mail address, etc.
- Entity responsible for the management of personal information
- ANEST IWATA Corporation
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information on the Website
A cookie is a small text file that the website sends to your device for the purpose of keeping records. It identifies your device, typically your web browser, but it cannot identify you as an individual.
Some cookies are necessary to operate our website (e.g. establishing sessions), while other cookies provide enhanced functionality, gather analytical data to improve performance, enable us or our AdTech partners to deliver personalized advertisements by tracking you across the internet, or enable sharing via social media.
Where legally required, you can choose whether to allow us or third-parties (our analytics, AdTech and social media partners) to set cookies which are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the website via the cookie banner and settings provided on the website.
Please direct requests and inquiries relating to your personal data to the same point of contact to which you provided your personal information, or to the point of contact for transactions if you are involved in transactions with our company.
If you have inquiries about this Personal Information Protection Policy or are unsure of the applicable point of contact, then please contact our HR and General Administration Department. (Tel: 045-271-5577).