ANEST IWATA has received strong praise from outside institutions regarding our ESG initiatives, including being selected as a Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization.
Recognized as a "Health & Productivity Management Brand" and a "Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization (White 500)"
On March 8, 2023, we won the recognition of "Health & Productivity Management Brand" and "Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization (White 500)" as a company that practices the management taking into consideration the health of its employees and other stakeholders.
We will continue our efforts to maintain and promote the health of our employees and their families.
- Health & Productivity Management Brand:
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) jointly select one company per industry in principle, from corporations certified as "Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organization".
- Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organizations Recognition Program:
- The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and the Nippon Kenko Kaigi have jointly established a system to recognize corporations that practice excellent health management that takes into consideration the health of their employees, etc. In principle, the top 500 companies are awarded the "White 500" designation.
Recognized as a SPORTS YELL CAMPANY 2023
In January 2023, we were recognized as a "SPORTS YELL COMPANY 2023". (for two consecutive years)
- SPORTS YELL COMPANY:
- Japan Sports Agency (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) recognizes companies that are making active efforts to implement sports to promote the health of their employees as "Sports Yell Companies". In recognition of our company's efforts in exercise (sports), which is one of our health management initiatives, we have been recognized as a "SPORTS YELL Company 2023" following the previous year.
Occupational Safety and Health Initiatives
The ANEST IWATA Group focuses on its occupational safety initiatives based on the principle of "Safety First" (safety takes precedence over everything else). To this end, we have implemented an Occupational Safety and Health Management System, and strive to offer a working environment in which workers can work safely and healthily, both physically and mentally. In August 2012, the Akita Factory, built in November 1976, achieved a record of 8.9 million accident-free hours, and was awarded with a Zero-Accident Record Certificate (Type 4). In addition, in July 2012, we received the Encouragement Award from the Kanagawa Labor Bureau for keeping the time taken off due to accidents at zero for more than three years at our headquarters.
- About Zero-Accident Records
- This is a program in which the Labour Standards Bureau of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare awards Record Certificates across five levels, ranging from Type 1 to Type 5, according to the number of hours worked without accidents. The number of accident-free working hours recognized by this program depends on the industry and the number of workers.